Monday, March 13, 2017

32 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

Mar. 13, 2017

This went went by really fast again! But it was a good one! Monday
night we had a fantastic lesson with J_____ R_____! We talked about Faith
and stuff and he is on date to be baptized the first of April! He said
he felt the Spirit and just so happy at church and the same thing on
Monday! He didn't make it to church and he hasn't been home nor
answering our texts so we're really nervous! But all will work out
with the Lord.

We had a lesson with some new Investigators! K_____ and E_____! After
we talked about Joseph Smith we asked K_____ how she felt and she said
"How did you know!?" Haha she said she felt something in her heart as
we were talking bout Joseph Smith! We invited them to be baptized and
they said they would as they grew their knowledge! But they weren't
able to come to church either. But it was a pretty good week! Hahah we
also had a lesson with J_______ and turns out he's a member... he just
forgot to mention that to us. But hopefully next week we will have
some great lessons to tell you about!

I loved this story we read in Gospel Principles and I wanted to share
some of it with you all.
In this story it's about a man who wants something so he takes out a
loan from a creditor and then he forgets about it and the Creditor
calls for the full amount of payment and he doesn't have the money.
And because of Justice, he must go to jail. BUT, the Debtor has a
friend who pays the debt for him!

"“The mediator turned then to the debtor. ‘If I pay your debt, will
you accept me as your creditor?’
“‘Oh yes, yes,’ cried the debtor. ‘You save me from prison and show
mercy to me.’
“‘Then,’ said the benefactor, ‘you will pay the debt to me and I will
set the terms. It will not be easy, but it will be possible. I will
provide a way. You need not go to prison.’
“And so it was that the creditor was paid in full. He had been justly
dealt with. No contract had been broken.

Our sins are our spiritual debts. Without Jesus Christ, who is our
Savior and Mediator, we would all pay for our sins by suffering
spiritual death. But because of Him, if we will keep His terms, which
are to repent and keep His commandments, we may return to live with
our Heavenly Father."

I love Jesus Christ. I truly know that he is my mediator and yours as
well. We can repent for anything. We just need to submit to his
conditions.

I love you guys! Take care!



Elder Jensen
Hahaha that's a huge Surprise! I am actually kind of sad. Oh well,
we'll see him again someday! Poor Guy. I bet Conner was really sad.
Really? How early? That's crazy! It's sooo hot. Haha it's horrible. We
had a really good rainstorm a couple of weeks ago and it made my shoes
smell like wet dog and it won't go away. Haha can you look up how to
fix it? And also send me the email addresses of Ron and Brother
Hansen?:) haha I will be excited to get back into working out. Yes! I
got the Package and i love it! Thank you so much! I love you so much
Mom! I'm so grateful to have awesome parents like you and Dad. You
guys are great:) this is the last week of being a teenager... 😳 what
the heck.

Elder Jensen!

No comments:

Post a Comment