Monday, April 3, 2017

31 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

March 20, 2017

This week was very interesting! We talked to like three different
people that all brought up the 12 tribes of Israel and they all told
us they knew more about the Book of Mormon than we do. Haha! We had
E_______ and K_______ Drop us.. it was super sad because they sounded so
solid. We had a hard time getting into contact with all of our
investigators! J______ has been working a lot so he never has time to
meet and J______ R_____ just barley got back into contact with us after
like 2 weeks. He said he's been going through a lot of stuff but said
he still wants to meet with us! He went to a Spanish Fireside with us
and said he liked it! We also found a couple of Guys outside their
apartment and we made super good friends with them really quick! They
said we could come back next Sunday and share the Restoration with
them. Kind of a slower week but it was ok!

Today I read this scripture in the Book of Mormon. It's in 3 Nephi 24:10-12
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat
in my house; and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I
will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing
that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not
destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her
fruit before the time in the fields, saith the Lord of Hosts.
12 And all nations shall call you blessed, for ye shall be a
delightsome land, saith the Lord of Hosts.

I wish I would've been more exact on Paying my tithing before the
mission but I know that the promise the Lord promises to Bless us
abundantly! I know that we can receive a testimony of a law if we
choose to live it! You can't know something is true unless you try to
live it! Just try living some of the commandments he gives us and I
promise you'll see the blessings that come from the Lord. Love you
Guys! Take Care!

Elder Jensen


Haha it's suuuuper weird that I'm 20 now.. I can't believe it. Well,
now I can't get away with anything stupid 😉. Just kidding I still
can. Hahaha jokes! The Tolman's are the Best! (They made a birthday
cake for Jordan). I already made a deal with them that I will babysit for
them when I visit. Hahah sometimes we do pass through hard times
but it doesn't help to dwell on it! Just keep on moving on right!?
 Man I'm excited to try this Red Iguana! We should get a bigger dog... :)
 Spencer will going home to Texas. His Sister lives super close to where
we are and he said he's going to visit me right before I leave! Haha. 
Hahah and A______, the Tolman kid shoved my face into the cake! 


Lol love ya Mom! I love the Birthday
Present! It's perfect! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment