Saturday, September 23, 2017

6 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

Sept. 11, 2017



Well the week was pretty good! We talked to a lot of people and we did
a lot of service. We did service for a lady and every time we picked
up dressers or couches or whatever tons of cockroaches would scurry
away. Hahaha I hate those things. We got our transfer news and me and
Elder Olivera are staying together for the last transfer! But we are
moving into a Members house. Like into one of their rooms. Hahah so
it'll be like living with a family again! We'll see how it goes!

We have been visiting members and helping them share the gospel! This
week we also helped with tutoring again and it's super awesome! This
is the last transfer and it feels so weird. But I'm so pumped to work
as hard as we can. We've also been working with a family named the
P________! They're super good! We are working as hard as we can and I
know that no matter what the final outcome of our work the Lord is
pleased when we do our best!

We memorized this scripture when all the Missionaries came out.
3 Nephi 5:13

13 Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have
been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they
might have everlasting life.

I think this is my favorite scripture. Truly the mission changes
lives, our lives, the Investigators lives and I can't express how
grateful I am for Jesus Christ and his Gospel. It is a huge blessing
that we can be partakers of this gospel. I can't wait to serve for the
rest of my life! This is the Most important thing in our lives!

It's the FINAL COUTDOWN do do do dooo do

Elder Jensen


Yep! Six more weeks! It's bittersweet. Haha but also excited! Someone
told me that there was a fire like super close to our house? On the
mountain? Is hat true? Also, I hear there's tons of hurricanes and
stuff! That's crazy! I'm excited! Hopefully Jesus Comes soon. Haha.

Ah man I hope they turn all pretty  (autumn leaves)! That's what I've
 missed! That's really good! 4 miles is a long distance! (We took
our dogs on a hike, including Maisey who is 13.)  I'm surprised she's
 not dead yet. Hahah but I'm happy she isn't! Oh yeah I totally 
remembered becks birthday but I forgot to send an email! And Tell
Austin I say happy birthday to him! It's next Monday right??
 Hahha life is too short to worry about those things! It's ok mom the
only thing that is most important is he gospel! :) The mosquitos
aren't as bad as they are up there but they'll still bite you. But there 
aren't as many also.  Hahaha hey we'll only be about 5 hours away
from each other! (Our trip to St. George)   Just drive a little further south! ;)

Yeah I always think about what would've happened if I would've gone
home. I had times when I wanted to give up, but I think that's one of
the Largest lessons I've learned. We just have to finish through. Even
if it's painful you just have to focus on your work and do the best we
can! You can't control the wind, but you can control the way you face
your sails.

Thanks for the care package! I'll enjoy he treats you send me! Mom,
what should I do with my bike? Can you tell me soon? Do you want me to
try to bring it home or sell it or...

Yeah I'm going to give it my all and just focus on everyday and not
think about finishing. Haha I don't want it to just drag.

Enviado desde mi iPad






No comments:

Post a Comment