Saturday, September 23, 2017

7 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

Sept. 4, 2017


Hahaha yeah it's really going by fast. Today it hit me. It still
doesn't feel real but it's coming... in a couple of weeks I'll give my
farewell testimony... weird. I just don't want to think about it too
much because then it'll drag. Hahaha. That's good! Glad you didn't
need plastic surgery or something. Haha. I wish it was in the 90s! ;)
yeah you should go ahead and use them. (Ordinance cards for
temple work.)
One time a missionary showed me how to do it.

Hahahaha! Oh no! Another Trailer! (Mom is looking at some.)
I'm not going to send out a weekly. We went to Golden Corral and I
know realized why we stopped going there as a family. Hahaha. Yes
please send Elder Parra something! He would love it. He loves double
stuff oreos. I love Elder Parra, such a good guy!

But this week a part Member family we've been trying to teach came to
church. Mostly because the dad needed to talk to the bishop for
financial stuff. Hahaha but any way we can get em there right!? ;)
But we've just been talking to everyone and working as hard as we can!

Nothing much to update! We went with J_______ P________ to the visitors
center and he had just bought a new mustang and took us for an
interesting drive. Lol.

But I love you mom! Crazy how little time I have left! I actually
haven't really realized it, but I'm sure it'll hit me. I never thought
this day would come. Hahaha

Enviado desde mi iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment