Sunday, October 22, 2017

2 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

October 9, 2017

Dos semanas Bro! Weird to say right mom!? It still isn’t real to me... hahaha. Yeah... it’s like impossible not to. Hahaha I know right! It’s felt like I’ve died, now I’m going to resurrect and see you guys. Hahahaha if you want to you can!  It’s up to you! :) um yeah probably, actually. I’ll have some I think. Just food! Hahahaha. Hey, you should tell the Elders in the Ward I’m coming home and I’ll want to go out with them some when I get home. I might go check out the Spanish ward too.

Hey I had some thoughts! Will you all help me with a phone and stuff until I can get a job and start paying for it on my own? Hahaha there is truly only a couple things that I will need. A phone, car, and Gym pass..... hahahaha i can’t wait to start working out again. I miss it so much. It’s just not the same on the mission. And I’m starting to get love handles and it makes me depressed. Hahahaha. Could you help me out with those until I can get going? I love you guys! You’re the best! Of course I’ll hang out with old ma and pa ;) hahaha I miss you guys tons! Is it cold out? Because over here it’s like 95-100 still... I’m aching for some cold weather. I miss it.

Hmm... whose going to pick me up? Just you and Dad? Or everyone? Maybe if it’s everyone we can just get Chinese and eat it at home? but if it’s only a couple we could go to crown burger? I miss that. Or take some pics at the Temple at salt lake or something?  I just want to be around the family or a little. Probably some friends I’ll see, Spencer is actually coming up from Texas the 26th! But I mostly just want to be around you guys!

Love you mom! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment