Sunday, October 22, 2017

4 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

Sept. 25, 2017

Hahahha I can’t believe you bought another trailer! I never thought I’d see the day! Man I can’t wait for the snow! I can’t believe I only have four more weeks! I sent a package and they said it should arrive by Wednesday it’s just some stuff that I didn’t want to try to fit in my suitcase. I’m going to call Arizona vascular to get a receipt for you. Sorry today we went out to say goodbye to some people and then we went mini golfing! Hahha living it up in Arizona for the last little bit! 

Are you super excited for Conference?? 

As for Investigators we found someone this week named J___________, his cousin has been teaching him the lessons before but he hasn’t ever talked with Missionaries... so we are excited to teach him! Also, M_____ R_____ he said he would take the missionary discussions! So we’re pretty excited about that! We taught J____ P____about the sabbath day, we’ve been reading with him and he said he would stop his business working on Sunday! Wahooo! He’s starting to become more and more active! It’s awesome! He had me write down our address because he wants to visit us when I get home hahah :)

Yeah I think so! Because I wanna get going! Haha right now I’m used to being busy and I want to keep it that way! I’m so excited to see you guys in four weeks! It’s going to be sweet to see you guys! :) for conference we might go to our ward mission leaders house and watch it in English! Hawaii is going to be sweet! Hahaha Sister Moilan (who we live with) spoils us and I feel like I’ve gotten Tubbier. Hahaha so I bought a bunch of salad stuff to eat.

Love you mom! You’re the best! Tell dad sorry I couldn’t respond to him!! Love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment