Sunday, October 9, 2016

WEEK 48 - Mesa, AZ

This week was a really great week! It was so good to finally see some of the fruit of our works are finally coming! Heavenly Father has blessed us tons with tons of miracles! This week E. one of our investigators committed the he 29th for a baptismal date! But she couldn't make it to conference:( we asked her if she would ask God if the Book of Mormon was true after reading 1 Nephi chapter one and she said she felt the Holy Ghost fill her and she didn't need to ask God! But she still said she would haha. 

We recieved a Referall from the YSA Elders of a girl that wanted to learn more of the LDS Church! 

We also recieved a Referall and he lady was totally open to hearing the Gospel!

We also recieved a Referall for someone and we went and it ended up being the son of two recent converts that were baptized in a different ward but they just moved into our ward! So anyways they have a couple of friends that live with them that want to learn more because those two have changed their lives!

This week we were seriously blessed! My testimony has increased a lot with diligence and planning. Like before we were never not diligent and we always have planned well but we just tried to change our attitudes about them and the Lord blessed us tons!

I loved the Conference everything that was taught was amazing! I can't remember which person but someone talked about gratitude and it was my favorite! I love all that my father in heaven has given me, including the opportunity to be here. Today I hurt my ankle, I ended up spraining it pretty good while playing soccer and me and Elder Fenton like heard something snap and he gave me a blessing right after and he included that I would be able to stay here as a missionary and serve! It touched my heart and I knew those words were from God and it truly is a privilege to be here, and my ankle is fine! I got a brace and everything but I just know that it was from God.
Love you guys!


Tres Amigos/Hermanos

Treated to dinner at Outback!  How sweet!
I'm sorry I was emailing a bunch of friends catching up on those emails so I didn't have as much time to email you and dad and beck and Ben. But Tomorrow the appointment will be set, I was going to call today but it was after 5 when I was about to do it. So I set a reminder to do it tomorrow. 

But I'm really sorry I didn't get out a larger better email to you all hahaha I love you guys the most though!  But I love you mom! Today I read through those experiences you gave me with the photo album and it hit me hard why I am here! I'm here to help others get sealed with their families for eternity. It hit me hard that without dad or maybe even Elder Vernon and other members i may not be here where I am today. Hahaha I can't believe I would ever say this but I can't wait for the day I get to enter the temple and be sealed! The mission has really just set a foundation that I didn't have before he mission but one that I will need for the rest of my life. I love you mom and I'm super thankful for all you do for me! Today I had to watch while they played basketball hahaha I was jealous. My ankle is fine I just sprained it really good like I did that one time! Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment