Sunday, October 23, 2016

WEEK 50 - MESA, AZ

This week I picked up my new Son! His name is Elder Duce from Nampa, Idaho. He's a great missionary! He loves to work and he works hard at his Spanish! We're still here in Liahona 4th. On Monday this really nice family we met in an English ward took us and our investigator to Organ Stop pizza then after we went to the Visitors Center with her! It was so awesome! I've never had a bad lesson at the Visitors Center. The Spirit is always so strong and amazing over there! 

Then on Tuesday we went and had a great Family home evening with the _______family. The dad served a mission in Mexico then met his wife at the hospital they worked at and botta bing botta boom they have a family. She just got baptized because she didn't want to confuse her kids but now we just have a lot of work to do! We played scripture pictionary with them and they loved it! Right after we went to a Apartment Complex and street contacted a person and then a member just like walked up and was like hey Elders! Hahah boom member present lesson!

We've been working with ___________! They just got baptized and they're so solid! They told us they would love to help us out with Missionary work and feed us! Something that I've seen on my mission is how willing these people are to help the missionaries, there are some who would rather us eat than they! It's amazing the Love people have for the Lord!

I love the Scripture in Jacob 2:8

7 And also it grieveth me that I must use so much boldness of speech concerning you, before your wives and your children, many of whose feelings are exceedingly tender and chaste and delicate before God, which thing is pleasing unto God;

8 And it supposeth me that they have come up hither to hear the pleasing word of God, yea, the word which healeth the wounded soul.

I love this Gospel! I love that it heals our soul and I know it's true! God speaks to us through our feelings and thoughts! Love you guys!

Elder Jensen

Email time!

One of our great families we are teaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment