Sunday, November 20, 2016

50 WEEKS REMAINING, MESA AZ

NOVEMBER 7, 2016


This week was awesome! It's finally starting to cool down so it's super enjoyable. We've had to drop some people but we found some new people also! It was so awesome! I got to do exchanges with Elder Juarez and Elder Vo! It was great!

We had an Amazing lesson with M________ and Her family! They loved the plan of salvation and they came to church! They loved it! The members were so good! They went up and made them feel welcome and invited them into their homes! Ah it was amazing! I love that family! 
Sorry this one is mega short! But we don't have a ton of time! I love you all and I'm so happy I came out on my mission! It's the best thing I've ever done and i know this is the true gospel!



No comments:

Post a Comment