Monday, May 15, 2017

25 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ


 MAY 1, 2017

Hey mom! This week I spent a lot of time praying thinking and Fasting
and I feel like if it's possible I should go to UVU this January of
2018.  I feel strongly about it. I was thinking for jobs I could get re
certified for CNA and find a job down there and just apply for all he
scholarships and grants I could! Would it be possible?   What do you
think mom? I don't know what I want to end up doing but something in
the medical field. So right now I think the best I can do is work as a
CNA somewhere. Email me back and I'll be getting on around 4 to look
at Possibilities for scholarships and see the costs at UVU! Love you
mom!

Elder Jensen

Love you tell the fam sorry I can't return their emails! Go jazz! :)    Sorry there won't be time for a group email but I just can't express how grateful I am for my beautiful family! You guys are the best! Keep me updated! I can still read emails during the week!  Also we have a baptism for J_______  B___________ this Saturday! Love you Guys!


It's getting "Chile" in Arizona ;)


Carpool Karaoke?





At the Visitor's Center with J____ and Elder Parra

No comments:

Post a Comment