Sunday, July 30, 2017

14 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

JULY 17 2017


Hey Fam. This week was good! We had two awesome miracles! The first
was when a member called us and said her brother wanted to talk with
us! When we shared the first vision he like reacted and he was like
"That was weird" Hahha and we said what did you feel? And he said I
felt something really weird. It was like love... so cool! Truly an
amazing blessing from the Lord! :) Then we also were walking and we
went up these apartment steps and immediately became friends with this
guy! He said he went to the Visitor's center a while ago! And he said
he felt like god sent us here to guide him and his family! Truly am
amazing blessing from the Lord! I love the Lord and this work!

Mosiah 27:25-26
25 And the Lord said unto me: Marvel not that all mankind, yea, men
and women, all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, must be born
again; yea, born of God, changed from their carnal and fallen state,
to a state of righteousness, being redeemed of God, becoming his sons
and daughters;
26 And thus they become new creatures; and unless they do this, they
can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God.

I LOVE OOVE LOVE LOVE The chance we have to change and become 'new
creatures'. I love that Heavenly Father gave me the chance to use the
Atonement of Jesus Christ to become a better and new person! I sure
was a strange critter before. And I still am. Hahaha but I now know
what Heavenly Father wants me to become through Jesus Christ.

Elder Jensen


Enviado desde mi iPad



Hey Mom! This work is amazing! I love being a missionary! This is the
most effective time of my mission and I'm so happy! Just remember mom!
Ben told me when I was frustrated just don't worry about what you
can't control and just try to impact the lives of the people you can
:)

I'm excited to try Red Iguana! It sounds amazing! I can't believe I
have 99 days. Ahhh I'm excited and so nervous Mom. Hahahaha thank you
for doing that for me. I'm excited to study! I want to make the most
of my life and bring as many souls to Christ while I'm doing it! Tori
only has 3 more weeks! That's crazy! Hopefully you her and Beck will
be able to hang out :)

Tell Dad and everyone I say hi! And that I love them!

I'm so happy Ben and Beck have their home!! Yay! Now me and Ben can
have Mario Sleep overs at his house :)

Me and Elder Parra say thanks for the chocolates!  I can't believe a
lot of my friends have finished. CrazyM

Love you mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment