Sunday, July 30, 2017

15 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

JULY 10, 2017

This week was fun! We have been blessed to find Some people and
hopefully help them progress. J_____ is still way solid. He has he
Priesthood and hopefully we can do some baptisms for the dead with
him. We also visited a less active that hasn't been to church in
forever! He said that he stopped going for a number of reasons one of
them being that an Hermana from the Ward hit him like on the Head.
Hahah but he wasn't interested at all but after a long talk he offered
us a watermelon and he said we could go by whenever!

I wanted to share this from the talk "Converted to his gospel, through
his church"

Unite the gospel with the Church. As we concentrate on the gospel, the
Church will become more, not less, of a blessing in our lives. As we
come to each meeting prepared to “seek learning, even by study and
also by faith” (D&C 88:118), the Holy Spirit will be our teacher. If
we come to be entertained, we often will be disappointed. President
Spencer W. Kimball was once asked, “What do you do when you find
yourself in a boring sacrament meeting?” His response: “I don’t know.
I’ve never been in one”

Hahahaha! If we pay attention and ask the Lord what we lack he will
tell us! Love you!



Oh ok! Yeah it's so hot but it's ok! Yes! Please get all that set up
for me! Maybe you can call and ask! I don't think I need to take the
SAT? I only took the ACT in high school? But if it has expired and I
need to take it let me know. I asked my Mission President if I could
take it so we will see! Yes I do want to!

Man! Massey will live! Hahaha it'll be so good to see her! Thanks for
keeping me updated! Is it Ryan Jacobs the really young one?

Hahahha so I didn't tell you last week. But I've spent different money
on medicine because this guy in our neighborhood sent us a huge like
50 pound rock to through around for morning exercise. And nothing
happened. But later that day I had a sharp pain in my back by my
shoulder blade and it felt like a heart attack. Hahha for a couple of
days I couldn't breath very deep or else I would have a sharp pain in
my back. But I went to the Doctor and they told me I had Pluritis and
it's basically like I tore part of the plura which covers the lung and
then it was enflamed. Hahaha but all is well, I went to the physical
therapist which was free and I'm good now! Hahahha I'll send you a
video!

Love you mom! Please if you can, I would love you forever if you could
figure everything out for my colllege because I can't loves! 😎


This is how Elder Jensen studies:



Elder Jensen doing his rehab.

No comments:

Post a Comment