Sunday, July 30, 2017

13 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

JULY 24, 2017
Well well well folks. This week was FILLED with miracles. A_______
R______, the family we met on their front porch, well he canceled the
lesson we had on Friday. So we just started walking around visiting
people and he called us up and was like "hey I'm on my way to the
visitors' center!" So we hustled over there and during the lesson he
was just way into it! Then he was talking about how he felt goosebumps
while we were there! We explained to him that it was the Holy Ghost
and we invited him to ask Heavenly Father if this was true, we were
like what are you going to do if it's true? And he said get baptized!
Hahaha the spirit was super strong and he said he wants to be
spiritual Hermanos :) jajaja

We also got a call from a member in a different ward! Her sister in
law had a pregnancy complication, so she called us and we gave her a
blessing! We had an amazing Restoration lesson with her! She was
asking awesome questions and she said that in the future she wants to
get baptized! She was telling us how beautiful it feels in the
visitors center!

Yesterday we taught a less active family and they were relating soccer
to the gospel how when you get a yellow card it's the ref scolding you
and that's how the lord is with us! Then we knocked the door as they
were talking about that! So we shared this scripture with them!
21 Behold, I have come unto the world to bring redemption unto the
world, to save the world from sin.

22 Therefore, whoso repenteth and cometh unto me as a little child,
him will I receive, for of such is the kingdom of God. Behold, for
such I have laid down my life, and have taken it up again; therefore
repent, and come unto me ye ends of the earth, and be saved.

Jesus Christ has already given us the gift of being resurrected but we
must choose if we want to receive the gift of eternal life! I know
that's true! I know is gospel is true, and Joseph smith was a prophet.
I cannot deny it!

Elder Jensen

Enviado desde mi iPad


What the!? Br_____ is getting married!? Hahha crazy! I can't believe it! Man I've never appreciated rain so much as I did yesterday! Such a blessing! Hahaha! It rained HARD too! Man sounds like you got some HGTV going on! That's really sad to see all those buildings wrecked like they were! But oh well, such is life! Yeah... I'm happy the summer is winding down. Hahha I won't be visiting here during the summers. Hahaha but I'm excited the rain is here! I enjoy reading and studying about college. I've talked to some people too about their advice with college and I think studying as fast as I can and living with dan is the best thing for me. Because he said that you can save thousands of dollars by living with family, that you can use to do fun things with every once and a while and use it for further school. So hopefully dan would be ok with me living there with him? Hahha but everything will be alright :) today marks my 3 month mark. Oh my gosh. It's unreal. Hahha I had a dream I went home and no one wanted me there! Hahaha it was hilarious. I talked with President and he said I'll probably get released from Zone leader and get moved to a new area and train. Something good to keep me motivated to the end even though I'm tired. I read an AWESOME talk this week. I want you to read it. It's called.... 

Waiting for the Prodigal by elder Brent H Nielson April 2015 


I'm really healthy. Trying to get into shape, trying to preach the gospel, hahha I'm super tired but I just gotta keep on going. I got a long life ahead of me of serving :) how are you? Healthy? Happy? Love ya!

Enviado desde mi iPad

Finally, Rain!!!!  Yay!

At a member's Moana birthday party.


No comments:

Post a Comment