Saturday, December 12, 2015

Finally leaving!!!

Heyyyoooo yah!! So I leave on Tuesday! ahhaha I'm super ready to get outta here! This week was super boring.. hahah all I really have to say is that I've just been trying to pound the conjugations into my head! But yeah there really hasn't been anything huge going on! Last night I got siiickkkk... The last week in the MTC!!! Hahahah I was hoping to make it through without being sick but I didn't quite make it! I'm sooo pumped to leave! Oh I also sent a package today with some stuff I didn't need and the SD cards! I mean if you guys even want to see pictures..;) So we got to host this last wednesday.. Oh yeah and then that's when that Stephanie Nielson lady took a picture with us! We watched her videos and stuff and it's super sad. I couldn't even imagine living the life she has to! We're so blessed and we don't even realize! So that was cool! Then on Friday our teacher Hermano Clark gave us a really good lesson on becoming a missionary and not just being someone how does missionary things. Super motivating! I just want to work as hard as I can to become a missionary and not just Jordan who does missionary things. I can't wait to get out in the field and actually feel like a missionary and not just sit in classes forever! Sorry this one is shorter but there's just not a whole lot to write about! Love you guys! Be expecting a call from me in the not so distant future:)

No comments:

Post a Comment