Friday, August 12, 2016

WEEK 40 - APACHE JUNCTION, AZ

Aug 8
 I love the happiness that comes from Living the
gospel. I was thinking about the things I have to teach our
investigators and I realized that all I can teach my investigators is
the happiness I have! We teach our investigators all these lessons
about the restoration and plan of salvation and whatever else so that
they can experience the hope and happiness that comes from the gospel!
That's the reason I am here!

3 Nephi 19:25
25 And it came to pass that Jesus blessed them as they did pray unto
him; and his countenance did smile upon them, and the light of his
countenance did shine upon them, and behold they were as white as the
countenance and also the garments of Jesus; and behold the whiteness
thereof did exceed all the whiteness, yea, even there could be nothing
upon earth so white as the whiteness thereof.

I know that our happiness comes after we live the Gospel of Jesus
Christ to our best! I know this Gospel will bless our lives. We just have to actually live it and
we will be happy. If anyone who reads this isn't happy, I encourage
you to take a self inventory at how fully you are living the gospel
and make the changes of "What lack I yet" The Lord will bless us and I
promise that as we change as to what God's wants us to be, he will
bless us!



Told Elder Jensen he had 444 days left on his mission. Gosh! Stop you're scaring me! That's not that many. Lol.   We finally got rain!  Wow that's awesome! The Monsoon's out here aren't that great. I actually really miss Utah weather! I like the balance between cold and hot! It's almost perfect!   Yes, My time is super limited here! I'm trying to work my hardest. Thanks for the Package! We loved it! But hey always remember to save for the Vacation! Also, my roommates got a rouge! (Rogue) Same one as you right!? Also what's Adam P.  doing!? Mission!? Could you send me Bishop's Address because I want to write him a letter! I just want to say thank you for getting me out here. This is what I needed. I'm so glad I'm not who I was when I left. I've had times when I have wanted to quit but Heavenly Father always helps me get through the problems I have. I'm not perfect, but I am changing! And it makes me happy! I love you Mom! I couldn't ask for a better mom! Save the money! There will be a time we need it!

Elder Jensen

One of our many gorgeous sunsets.
A great investigator!  We've gone to the Visitor's Center with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment