Thursday, September 22, 2016

WEEK 46 MESA AZ

SEPT. 19

 This week was pretty good! I got to go on a couple of exchanges! It's hard leaving to go on exchanges because it seemed like the best lessons happened while I was gone! But we have some really solid people that loved the first vision! So I'm really excited for the lessons this week! We've tried to get to know members the best we can because there's like 600 less active members on the roster! As I've tried to love the members I've felt he love that god has for them! Today I read some scriptures that really touched my heart it's 2 Nephi 4:27 and 34

27 And why should I yield to sin, because of my flesh? Yea, why should I give way to temptations, that the evil one have place in my heart to destroy my peace and afflict my soul? Why am I angry because of mine enemy?

34 O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm.

I love the Atonement! Hahah I feel like I talk about it every time! Next week I will talk about something else but I've felt the Atonement of Jesus Christ touch my life even as a missionary! Any of the Chalenges we have may be fixed with the Atonement. I know that we don't have to understand everything about it or the gospel we just need to put our trust in him!

Congratulations to Aaron and MYSTI! That's so cool! I'm so happy for you guys and I'm glad I got to be there in cardboard form.

Elder Jensen




No comments:

Post a Comment