Thursday, June 29, 2017

18 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

JUNE 19, 2017

This week was fun! We had an awesome meeting with Lynn G Robbins of
the presidency of the seventy and he just gave us like a life
training. Hahha he talked about taking responsibility because of our
agency. And he stressed the importance of studying Christ-Like
Attributes and being patient and being humble. Man, it was awesome.
Hahaha he was like this is your time to make yourself into a
Christ-Like person so you can be a Christ-like spouse. This is like
practice marriage, being with your comp all the time. Hahaha it was
hilarious to see everyone treating their comps so well afterwards 😂

Transfers came and me and Elder Parra will stay together for a 3rd
transfer! Which makes it going on 7 months here in downtown Mesa.

J_____ made the Covenant!! Hahahha it was awesome! He hadn't seen his
daughter in over a year, and right before his baptism his ex wife
called him and told him he could have her for Father's Day! He has so
happy and he testified to us that it was God working with his ex wife.
I'm so grateful the Lord let me baptize one of my good friends:)

Baptism!!!


Helaman 5:10-11
10 And remember also the words which Amulek spake unto Zeezrom, in the
city of Ammonihah; for he said unto him that the Lord surely should
come to redeem his people, but that he should not come to redeem them
in their sins, but to redeem them from their sins.
11 And he hath power given unto him from the Father to redeem them
from their sins because of repentance; therefore he hath sent his
angels to declare the tidings of the conditions of repentance, which
bringeth unto the power of the Redeemer, unto the salvation of their
souls.

I'm so grateful Jesus Christ. He truly is the Author of our Salvation
and if we do what he asks he can save us from our Sins. I can't
express how great of an opportunity this is! We know this! There are
others that wish they could take away those feelings of guilt and how
amazing is it that we have this knowledge. He can save us from our
Sins and we just need to humble ourselves and do it! I love you guys!

Elder Jensen

Enviado desde mi iPad


It was awesome! Yeah that's what we're trying to work with right now! Is jelling him active with more friends from church! Man that sounds so fun! Yeah I can't believe how fast time goes by! That's cool that they're  going to pick him up! Yeah me and T______ still talk. She said she has 7 more weeks. Hahaha there goes the mission! You blink and you've missed it! Well, tell all the Wisconsin cousins I say hi!

So I'll have to retake the ACT then? Interesting. When? Yah I don't know what I want to choose, probably PA for now. But for now I'll try being a CNA when I go back. Because I don't know what I'll eventually want to do! Love you mom! Thanks for helping me! You just let me know what I have to do! How are the boys doing?

Elder Jensen
Father's Day Party @ church


Muy Caliente!



No comments:

Post a Comment