Thursday, June 29, 2017

20 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

JUNE 5, 2017

It was a good and super hot week. I'm starting to remember how
grateful I was last year that I had a car. Hahaha sooo hot. Anything
white that I have will soon be a light brown and yellow shade 😐👍🏻

It was a great week though! We went on exchanges with some
Missionaries and got to know a lot of them in the Zone! Also, J_____
PASSED HIS BAPTISMAL INTERVIEW! Wahooo! So the 17 of June is the date.
So happy for the guy. He's so good. We took him to a fireside for the
Single Adults and it was about evidence of the Book of Mormon. Really
interesting, but very biased. Haha but it was good. Afterwards he got
to meet a lot of the Single Adults and he told them about his decision
to get baptized and  they were super supportive and it was awesome! He
met one guy that used to work with him and so we had to go but he was
still hanging out with them! Haha it was awesome! J_____ is so strong.
He started telling all the guys in the branch to start being happier
because this is the true church 😂 so good!

My testimony grew this week has we were faced with challenges. We both
prayed for help to know how we could overcome them and I read this D&C
112:10
"10 Be thou humble; and the Lord thy God shall lead thee by the hand,
and give thee answer to thy prayers." And it helped me understand that
our prayers and the counsel we need can come from other people. And if
we follow this counsel the Lord really does guide us by his hand :)

I love you alllllll!

Take luck

Elder Jensen 

Yeah it's crazy how hot it is! It's ridiculous! Man it is warming up huh! That's usually like the hottest it gets right? Hahaha yes I got it! Thank you! No I want to be as fit as possible! It's hard to do, but I will try! Hahha super true! We all want to be in our best bods for Hawaii. What!? What kind of dog is it?

Yeah as I looked at it I had no idea what to do... hahaha I tried and my password didn't work or anything. Is it rude or selfish to ask you to do it for me? Hahaha. I looked up some careers and I totally agree. I don't want to go to school for 10+ years. As I researched some things like physicians Assistant, nurse practitioner. Those looked interesting to me because it looks like you can specialize in many fields like emergency medicine and etc... And the salary is still really good! I think? But money isn't the reason I want to do those. They looked like stuff I could do! But I can figure that out when I get home. But I'll probably just start off with generals until I can find something else.

Thanks Mom! I love you! Thanks for all you do to help me and support me! Can't believe I'm like sub 5 months now. 

Elder Jensen

We had this awesome member took us out to the outer rim of our mission
and he's a great photographer! Love this guy!








No comments:

Post a Comment