Tuesday, August 29, 2017

12 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

July 31, 2017

Well, we got transfer calls! And guess what! I'm going to die
training! White washing into the strongest Spanish ward in the
mission! It was nice to spend the last seven months here. I learned a
lot! It was sad to say goodbye to some of the Investigators I have
taught and the Members. This has Been my favorite area so far.

We had a really good week. We focused on talking to as many people as
we could! It was really good! We made lots of contacts but nothing
that has turned out too crazy! I learned how important members are in
this area. We found a lot, but nothing lasting ever happened until we
started doing what Heavenly Father wanted us to do. Then that's when
the blessings came in.

Well, this is when the last two transfers start it. Obviously
President didn't want me to trunk out. I'm excited to train my last
two! But I read an awesome article. It's called "When doubts and
questions arise" it's super good. It takes about how whenever we have
questions we can't use that excuse to be disobedient. It's showing
Heavenly Father that you want an answer on your terms! But he will
only respond to us when we do it by his terms! In the article it says

“When faced with a trial of faith--whatever you do, don’t step away
from the Church! Distancing yourself from the kingdom of God during a
trial of faith is like leaving the safety of a secure storm cellar
just as the tornado comes into view.”

I've had tons of doubts and questions come as a missionary! I can't
deny it, but I've also received so many answers. Heavenly Father has
blessed me in so many ways. I know this gospel is true. I'm so
grateful I've received that blessing. I love you all:)




Everyone is moving!! Yeah sometimes it's easy to get mad and be onry.
But we can't control the wind but we can control our sails! I know
it's super hard to be nice and happy when everyone around you isn't.
TRUST ME. It's hard being with a person 24 hours a day for 4 1/2
months. But you just gotta do It! He'll help you!

Yes! Thank you for doing that! School is quickly approaching. 
Hahaha. Thanks for all you do mom. What do you think I could do when I
get back? Like do I try to find some work to do as soon as I get back
right before school? I would like to be busy. Haha. 

Thanks for everything mom! My G-Shock watch died and I think I'm just
going to get a cheap watch from Walmart, because I think it's like 30
dollars to get the battery replaced.  Love ya mom. I can't even believe it's coming to an end......


Aguila District

No comments:

Post a Comment