Tuesday, August 29, 2017

10 WEEKS REMAINING: MESA, AZ

 August 14, 2017

This week was good. We met with a less-active family that goes to a
different church. We talked with them for a while and it was amazing
to see their ideas change because of the Spirit! They agreed to allow
us to return to help them understand the Spirit! It was beautiful!

We also talked with our neighbor and she too commented how she wanted
to change her life! She said they haven't been to their Catholic
Church in forever! So we are going to teach her! So many other
blessings have we received.

We've been able to meet with many other less actives and have been
able to help them with their faith! I love the mission it's amazing.

On Sunday we watched the dedication of the Tucson temple. The Spirit
was soooo strong! As soon as we walked into the chapel it felt like we
walked into the temple. As we sang the spirit of god I felt the Spirit
so strong. I can't deny the peace I felt and the tranquility from the
spirit! It was awesome. I love you all! Have a fantastic week!

 I have dreams like once a week I'm a missionary in Hawaii
 baptizing people. It's really funny. I'm so excited!
Thanks for giving me extra money! I'm trying to eat cleaner
and hopefully get pretty in shape before I get home! Hahaha
in theory. I think Working as a CNA is what I want to do when I
get home... but as you know I lost my license because it expired.
 I looked up some classes and it looks like the earliest month I'll
be able to take it is in December. But the daytime schedule looks
 pretty crazy. I'll send it to you.


Going to the Tucson temple open house--oh yeah!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment