Saturday, July 2, 2016

WEEK 34 - Apache Junction, AZ

Hey family! How was the week!? It wasn't sooo hot this week only like 105-110 hahaha. It's so hot. Hahah I feel like I'm just learning how to deal with more and more stress. Haha I'm really bad at forgetting reports and stuff like that for District Leader stuff hahah my zone leader was like... "Well I mean he had the agenda by district meeting..." Hahahaha I mean I end up doing it it's just sometimes late.. I feel bad but I'm doing my best ok. Hahaha. I just laugh and do better the next time. Let's see, we've been doing a ton of work in English and it's hard because I feel like I'm losing my Spanish!!! Noooo! It's speak only in Spanish in companionship when everything else is in English! Let's see... It's supposed to rain pretty soon! I'm pumped for rain! It's been a long time since we had a really good rain storm. I'm trunky for rain, haha jk. But for real I want rain really bad.

We are teaching a guy that his kids want to get baptized but he has to quit smoking, and go to church, and start reading the Book of Mormon and a bunch of other stuff. But it's just so amazing to see as we focus on Jesus Christ in our lessons and as he starts praying how he can progress! He has now starting using a vapor thing instead and he's reading the Book of Mormon! It's awesome! Hahaha I asked him if he was a hug guy and he said yes and started rubbing my back when we hugged. Hahhaha I never would've expected him to be a hugging sensitive guy! Oh what he gospel can do. We've started parking the truck and walking to some of our appointments to talk with more people! It works I think cause some people feel bad! Oh! We have started teaching a couple of ladies and their cousin and wow! They always are so happy to see us! They said whenever they see us their day just brightens up! And we were like hey, you can have this happiness! So they have started reading the introduction and they want us to pass by every couple of days! What!? So cool! They're great. 

Guys, listen up! Get on the edge of your seats.... I just wanted to say...... 



I LOVE THE ATONEMENT OF JESUS CHRIST, I know that it is real and it can bless our lives in so many ways. We just have to freaking use it! Hahaha I just want to pound that into the people we are teaching. I know that if we ALLOW the atonement to work in our lives we will be so happy!!! As it says in 3 Nephi 19

25 And it came to pass that Jesus blessed them as they did pray unto him; and his countenance did smile upon them, and the light of his countenance did shine upon them, and behold they were as white as the countenance and also the garments of Jesus; and behold the whiteness thereof did exceed all the whiteness, yea, even there could be nothing upon earth so white as the whiteness thereof.
 I know we can be happy! We just have to let us bless our lives! I hope you all read that. Hahaha I wanted to draw the attention to it. Love you guys! Stay safe!

Elder Jensen


Helping this turtle fly!
Elder P. from Chile and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment