Saturday, July 23, 2016

WEEK 37 - APACHE JUNCTION, AZ

Dearest Family and Friends


This week was great! We had Transfers this week! Me and Elder Vo are
staying out here in Adobe and Twin Knolls! Woot Woot! This will be the
longest I've been with a companion! 3 transfers. This last week was
great! We worked super hard! Even though we didn't have tons

of lessons it felt so good to work your hardest at all times. I've
never been so happy haha.


This week we had a couple of our Investigators say they would get
baptized when they recieved their answers! Both of those Lessons were
so driven by the Spirit! They definitely Both happened when me and my
companion forgot about ourselves and just put our desires with the
Lord's! Ive been so much happier as i've tried to just give up my
desires for his! For example, Me and a Priest from the Twin Knolls
ward went on splits and we found a lady who was deep into some
subtances and we poured out our testimonies about the Book of Mormon
and she said "Wow you really mean what you just said!" she was
homeless but i hope she is reading!


I love serving my Mission! I just fell in love this week with serving.
I know i'm out here for a reason and i know that as it says in Ether
12:27


27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I
give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is
sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they
humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make
weak things become strong unto them.


He will make our weak things become strong, he will never abandon us!
We must listen to the Holy Ghost and be willing to make the changes
the Lord wants! I Love you all! I don't love this sun.. Elder Parra
took a pretty cool photo of me and Elder Vo when Elder Parra came with
us when his companion was sick. I love my Family! Thank you for all the Support and have a great week!

Elder Jensen

Enviado desde mi iPad







Elder Jensen's answers to my comments or questions, which I've typed in red.

Guess what, you have 465 days left....What the Heck! Where does the Time go? Haha It sent me into shock when
i read that! Did your prospect able to meet agin with you? She's canceled on us Twice : Told him about grandma being in the hospital....what's here Address that i can send a letter to? you (should send it to me tonight so i can get it out in the Mail! Poor Gammy :( I'll pray for her! How's the leg? Any swelling with the heat? They said the swelling would go down but whenever i don't wear the sock it swells up... But other than that its great! Asked him how the sushi was that he tried (watched him eat it in a video)... Hahaha it wasn't that great! I've just grown acostumed to eating whatever now. hahaha. When is Aaron and Mysti's wedding? in September? That's coming around the Corner! Hey! thanks for the Money! i was able to buy a nice one for me and Isidro! hahaha we helped a Mexican Family with Moving their mattresses amd we were driving on Main street with four mattresses stacked up on the Truck... it so funny. hahaha. I love you mom! how's Maisey and Cohey Holding up? And all the Boys? if you have any questions let me know! ❤️


Elder Jensen

Enviado desde mi iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment