Saturday, December 31, 2016

44 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA AZ

December 18, 2016

Thanks Mom for the Pictures! :) I really appreciated them! Hahaha wow! Pate is realllly tall, I didn't even recognize grafton. And Jason, well hahah I'm not sure what to say. But they look great! :) But yes I did get the appointments set up! It'll be interesting to see what happens. I don't feel like I'll go home because I still feel like there's things I need to improve on and learn but we'll take what happens! :) let's talk over FaceTime please. It's a lot easier for me.

Wow! That sounds super fun! I miss the Snow, it's sad how 50 degrees is pretty cold for me. Way to go Mom! You keep on going! You're the best! I'm sorry, I've been super busy too and really stressed so I will get my Christmas Package to you all kinda late :/ but it'll get there, eventually haha. The Baptism was so special. President and Sister Townsend made it out to see it. How much should I spend on your guys' Christmas gifts? And should I get one for every person? Thanks Mom! Sometimes the Mission just gets really tiring Hahha something I've learned about myself is I REALLY like change, and after you've done the same thing over and over again for a Year it gets kinda hard to keep on going. But I've just been trying to Keep that Spark going by reading Jesus The Christ. It's really helped grow my testimony and helped me find those desires to keep on pushing on. But I just can't believe 2017 is almost here and that's the year I come back. THAT'S weird.

Thanks so so so so much for the Package. Hahaha I opened it early :/ it was great! I really enjoyed opening it!:) and thank you tons for the Shoes. It's Made my life a lot easier haha. 2nd Best gift ever behind the Christmas Package I got from you guys.

I super love you mom! Thanks for all the things you do for me! I hope I'm changing into Heavenly Father wants me to be and who you would be proud of! Thanks! 

Love, Elder Jensen

Enviado desde mi iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment