Saturday, December 31, 2016

43 WEEKS REMAINING--MESA, AZ

DECEMBER 26, 2016


Fammmmillly! Even though I just barley talked to you I thought I'd just send a little message! Today we went back out to AJ (Apache Junction) to visit a member and Play Volleyball with them! It was super good to go back! Hahaha we got super into it and it got a little heated. But it was such a  great Christmas to remember our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I love being here in Mesa, even though I'm not on an Adventure in the Phillipines i still know I'm contributing little and little in the Work of the Lord. It Humbles me to know that I'm a servant of the Lord! I hope this year I can become more Christ-like and become who the Lord wants me to become. I hope I can truly become a Disciple of Jesus Christ, cleansed through his Atoning blood. Love you all! Have a great weeeeeeeek!

BAPTISM!!


So happy for these 2!



Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment