Sunday, December 11, 2016

48 WEEKS REMAINING - MESA, AZ

NOV. 21, 2016

Man another great week has come and gone! Transfers happened! Nothing changed, me and Elder Duce are still here! The weeks just keep on going faster and faster! This week was awesome! I'm really starting to love the ward Liahona 4th. We have a great ward and everyone loves to help, especially with Maricsa and Gustavo! 

We went through our area Book and found the Abad Family! In the record it said like they wouldn't go to church. Hahha as soon as I told el Hermano that I liked to play basketball he started talking trash on me! Hahaha "me voy a poner mis J's" hahaha Spanglish is the best. But we read in the Book of Mormon with them and we know they felt the spirit! At the end of the reading they were like ok if you don't annoy us about going to church or reading we MIGHT go to church. Hahha 

Maricsa and Gustavo have been to church Three weeks in a row! They're on Date for the 17th! We took them to the VC to have a lesson and we watched JSPR! They loved it! We talked about WOW and they were like, well we don't do any of those things anyway hahaha. And we found out they got married only 5 months ago! Wahoooo! Now we just want to grow their testimonies more about the prophets and the BOOK OF MORMON!

I want to share a part of a talk that I read this week! It's called 
"Am I good enough, will I make it?"

It talks about how he was in Med school and he was in a nurses station and he felt so overwhelmed but then a man came up and told him how good he was doing. And it goes on and says 

The only opinion of us that matters is what our Heavenly Father thinks of us. Please sincerely ask Him what He thinks of you. He will love and correct but never discourage us; that is Satan’s trick.

And he goes on...

I love the way President Gordon B. Hinckley used to teach this principle. I heard him say on several occasions, “Brothers and sisters, all the Lord expects of us is to try, but you have to really try!

I know that as long as we try our best effort and REALLY TRY our Heavenly Father loves us and if we are truly trying he will bless us. I love you guys! I love and hope I keep on changing into what the lord wants:)

Elder Jensen



Mommy! I love you! So about the package Elder _______ isn't sure, so I would say just like candy and stuff would be great for him! He likes Reese's as well do I ;) yeah I know Dan! He's a great guy! Oh no! How tall is he? Probably gigantic. I love you guys so much and I'm excited to speak with you soon! And I will receive my results hopefully this week! Tell thank you to the fam for the emails! I love you guys so much! Next week I want to make more time for you! Love you soooooo much!:)

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment