Tuesday, February 28, 2017

36 WEEKS REMAINING - MESA, AZ

February 13, 2017

This week we had the Baptism of M_____, J____, and A_____! It was great! They wanted to do it before Elder Ramon left and so we had the great help of the Primary President and she helped us out a ton by basically setting it up for us! Sister Allen is great!

There is a curse on this HUGE apartment complex that is full of latinos, Hardly ever do we get rejected at first, but I think I've only had two or three return appointments go through. So we dropped a lot of people in there. We had an awesome door contact with someone named H____ and he like wanted to read the Book of Mormon and hear our message but... surprise, he wasn't there for his return appointment. However! We did find an awesome Guatemalan Family that have strong beliefs in Christ and they are allowing us to come over and help their young daughter with her homework and teach them more! (We have another family at we teach English to and teach the gospel to, and one from El Salvador that we have been helping them clean their house because the wife is pregnant and we have been trying to teach them as well!

Also, since Elder Ramon is going I will be getting Elder Palmer from West Virgina with me.

It's also starting to get reallllly warm. Like super warm! I think a couple of days ago it was around 80 degrees. I hope I'm not on Bike this summer but we'll see haha!

An elder Taught me how to skinny ties so we just have saved up all these fat ties with cool designs and just make them slimmer.. I think I found my new career.

I love Jesus Christ, I love his Teachings. I love the commandments! I think this is a scripture that a good friend of mine shared with me!

Mosiah 2:22 ​And behold, all that he ​​​requires​ of you is to ​​​keep​ his commandments; and he has ​​​promised​ you that if ye would keep his commandments ye should prosper in the land; and he never doth ​​​vary​ from that which he hath said; therefore, if ye do ​​​keep​ his ​​​commandments​ he doth bless you and prosper you.

I know we have the commandments for a reason. It's for our own good! Sin always leads to unhappiness. I love you guys and I hope you have a great week!

Elder Jensen

Enviado desde mi iPad
Tres angeles on baptism day.




Hahaha yeah time really is going by! It's sort of nuts! It's starting
to get hot again down here which means I won't be back down here when
it gets cold... which is weird. Oh yeah! That's right! Is she excited?
Hahaha that's good! We need to simplify our lives! Hahaha dogs are
super gross! I'm kind of surprised Maisey is still around.. happy but
surprised. 🐶 Hahah that's great! I haven't actually dreamed in
Spanish a ton so that's awesome! Hahaha how do you feel you're
learning it? Yes! I loved the package! I already ate all the Reese's
haha! Thanks so much! How are the brothers doing? Love you! :)

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment