Monday, February 6, 2017

37 WEEKS REMAINING--MESA, AZ

FEB 6, 2017

The Week we had was pretty good. On Monday we had a FHE with the P_____ family and the A_______ Family! It was good! It was centered on Faith in Jesus Christ and helping them find that desire to be baptized. We have this thing where one family comes to church EVERY Week but they don't want to get baptized haha and we have one family that wants to get baptized but NEVER come. Hahaha so if anyone has some awesome suggestions for those two situations that would be great!:)

With the new schedule change we have been trying to get better at proselyting in the Morning. We feel that if the Lord wanted us to leave earlier we should do it! And we got blessed! We found this awesome guy named S______. He actually was baptized like 4 years ago but wants to return to church and Repent. He truly is humble and we're trying to work with him! 

So Last week out of nowhere these three kids from a less-active part member family decided they wanted to get baptized! So we were like.. GREAT! The elders here had been working with them for so long And they finally decided to do it. They wanted my companion to do the baptism.. but he leaves in a week because he recieved his Visa for Mexico. Soooo we have to do it his Saturday and it's super stressful because M____ (one of the kids) didn't pass her interview.. SO we are going to try to teach her everyday to have her be prepared for this Saturday! But it will all work out :)

My mom has this saying posted in our basement and I think about it all the time.. It says "Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." And it's so true! Since coming on my mission I have seen so many peoples lives that consist of work, sleep, eat, repeat. But I know there's so much more to this life! As it says in 2 Nephi 2:25 "Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy" There's so much Joy when we follow the Lord! Look for it! Live it and I promise you will feel it! Love you all so much!

Elder Jensen

That's awesome! I totally forgot it was the Super Bowl until Sunday. Oh yeah she might be up for the pagent. We haven't taught J_____ in a while actually.. oh yeah I________ got deported hahha I forgot to tell you that. And we don't have any contact with him :( it's super sad.  But we will see him after his Life!:) hey Mom what would I need to do to be a deputy? Haha I have no idea what to do! I know he ARMY isn't right for me but I would love to do something like that. Tell the fam I don't have time to email them back but I love them! Thanks for the emails!

Enviado desde mi iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment