Tuesday, February 28, 2017

34 WEEKS REMAINING - MESA, AZ

Feb.27, 2017

This week was pretty good! We were blessed to find a couple of really great people! We ran into someone named C_______! We felt prompted to talk about Repentance with him!  We went back and his family answered and told us they were members! And so when we went back we found his daughter and his son in law (who are recent
converts) and they told us they were going to a different Ward.. so we were like.. Hey! You should come to our branch! And he said he would dedicate one day a week for three hours!

We were also able to take J_____ to the Visitors Center. We watched the Joseph Smith movie with him and afterwards we asked him if he believed Joseph Smith was a prophet and he said "I know Joseph Smith was a
prophet" and then we asked him if he believed that this was the Church of Jesus Christ. And he said "This is the Church of Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost has told me in my Heart" so we invited him to follow Jesus Christ and be baptized and he told us that he was already baptized in Guatemala. We then re taught the Priesthood and Authority and invited him again, but he insisted that he's already been baptized. Haha so well just keep working with him. He's great.

Hahahha Sunday we got a call from one of our investigators. And then they told us that they we're getting married! Haha he was like, just come on down to the church! Hahah so we went down to the church and served as witnesses for the Wedding! My favorite Story of Jesus Christ when he came down and healed all of them.

8 For I perceive that ye desire that I should show unto you what I have done unto your brethren at Jerusalem, for I see that your faith is sufficient that I should heal you. 9 And it came to pass that when he had thus spoken, all the multitude, with one accord, did go forth with their sick and their afflicted, and their lame, and with their blind, and with their dumb, and with all them that were afflicted in any manner; and he did heal them every one as they were brought forth unto him.

It's true for us as well. We may not understand how his healing power works, it may not make everything easy. But we will feel the help coming from the Atonement! Love you guys!

Elder JensenHahah down here everyone uses "la chancla" hahha they just give them a
good spank with it and it works every time. Yeah it did a little bit..
but I just won't worry about it for now. Hahaha well just wait and see
where it goes! That's so crazy it's like March and Snowing like that!
I miss the Snow a ton. Thanks Mom!

I truly am grateful to be here. I've learned a lot. Sometimes it just gets old haha and missionaries want to go home but it's all worth it. I've felt and had the Most Spiritual experiences here on my mission and also felt like so attacked by Satan. It's crazy how real the Power of god is and how real the adversary is. Haha yep but that's still a
LOT of time. I hope we can help this Branch grow more with the time I'm here. I've just felt happy doing the Best that I can. Can you send me a Dale Hansen's email and Uncle Ron's? Let the Brothers know that I love em!

Love you Mom! You're the Best Mommy! :)

Elder Jensen



Sister Ray's dogs


Elder Zzzzz and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment