Sunday, April 30, 2017

28 WEEKS REMAINING; MESA, AZ

APRIL 10, 2017

Salutations Brethren. This week was awesome! It was filled with like
one meeting per day but it was allllll good:)

Monday we found a less active and her non member friend and their
kids! She seemed really interested! But they didn't go to the play
with us:( we also went with J_______ R_______ to the Visitors Center and he
talked about how beautiful he feels. Hahaha he said that he spends
more time with me now than his own family. We also went with him on
Saturday to the Pagent and it was awesome. On Sunday he said its all
starting to make sense! Slowly but surely he is progressing! :)

We met someone and we introduced ourselves to her and she was like
kind of excited. But then she was like, wait.. your mormons? And we
were like yeah? And she was like ohhh I watched a movie about Joseph
Smith one time and loved it! I want to learn more! And we were like
ok! Haha so we're going to visit her! We also received an amazing
referall that canceled her appointment! She said she's wanted to be
Mormon but she's just never had the chance to meet with Missionaries!
What a blessing! I love the Lord. He's blessed us tons!

This is in Mosiah 5:8 And under this head ye are made free, and there
is no other head whereby ye can be made free. There is no other name
given whereby salvation cometh; therefore, I would that ye should take
upon you the name of Christ, all you that have entered into the
covenant with God that ye should be obedient unto the end of your
lives.

I know that it is only by Jesus Christ that we can be Freed. He's paid
the price and he set the terms. He makes it really clear, we just need
to have faith, repent and do our best! Think what would happen if we
didn't have him or if we didn't follow him. Please choose to follow
Jesus Christ. Our eternal life depends on it.

Love you all!

Elder Jensen


We have to go to it after I come home. (The Easter pageant at the Mesa Temple Visitor's Center.) It's so powerful! After watching it you can't deny the feelings you've had! Hahha im excited
to meet this little munchkin.  (Our new dog, Boo Boo Bear).   Man that's crazy. It's crazy the
decisions people make. Hahha I've realized that I don't know exactly
what I want to do but I was thinking maybe the best thing for me to do
when I get home is maybe get a job with framing or something like a
good paying job and get my AEMT and FirFighters science at the DATC
then after that pursue whichever career I feel like is correct. But
maybe just to try that.

That's good! After working out hard you always feel super good. It
makes it all worth it!  Thanks mom!:) have a fantastic week! 
Hawaii is going to be great!

Love, Elder Jensen
Enviado desde mi iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment